Waffles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Waffles

This is the faction waffles forum we rock tits

4 posters

Light Armor Hybrid Veno/Cleric Builds

FoxyMoxy
    FoxyMoxy

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Light Armor Hybrid Veno/Cleric Builds Empty Light Armor Hybrid Veno/Cleric Builds

Post by FoxyMoxy Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:21 pm

[highlight=white]Ok So as Most of you know I am partial to my Light Armor Builds For Veno and Clerics alike So I Decided to make a guide I am Borrowing some Parts From another Guide I found and the Hybrids are more Amped towards soloing PVE & PVP I will note the uses of skills and will shorten some things as you will see in (these)

Ok, So Stat Setup most People know is as Follows for both Classes:
    Str: Level +4
    Dex: Level +4
    Int: 3x Level
    Vit: 7

Skills

Skills Will be listed in the following Format:
    Name: Single or AOE Element Mag or Phys Stacking/DOT/One time Melee or Cast Level Learned/Upgraded
    Description: Basic Info
    Recommendation: Get or don't get Uses in PVE & PVP

Veno:
    This Build goes to both ends of the attack spectrum ranging from magic to physical attacks and can be modified for non PVP Builds and I will note how it varies per PVE/PVP. Note listing isn't organized by level, so read all the way

Light Armor Hybrid Veno/Cleric Builds Venomo10Venomous Scarab: Single Wood Magic One time Long Range Cast 1,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45
    Description: Throw a virulent parasite at target. Inflicts Damage Based on Magic Attack.
    Recommendation: Max this as it is your most basic magic attack skill until lvl 49 and even after it supplements damage while waiting on Lucky Scarab' cooldown. Used for PVE & PVP with no difference.
    Light Armor Hybrid Veno/Cleric Builds Blazin10Ironwood Scarab: Single Wood Magic One time Long Range Cast 9,14,24,29,34,39,44,49,54
    Description: Throw a splinted bug at the enemy infilicting wood damage and reducing the target P.Def
    Recommendation: This skill should also be maxed no matter the Use PVE or PVP. Works to improve Pet Damage or Foxform damage if your quick Smile

WORK IN PROGRESS
    [/highlight]

Last edited by FoxyMoxy on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aavery
    Aavery
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Light Armor Hybrid Veno/Cleric Builds Empty Re: Light Armor Hybrid Veno/Cleric Builds

Post by Aavery Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Cool foxy your build is a lot better than mine Razz I have a veno right now that im building with light armor. Right now im at level 18 with vit=5 str=18 dex=18 mag=64 I just wanted to ask if the melee attacks in fox form where based on str or mag? Also does swimming mastery do anything? and the last one, how did you get the thumbnails of the skills? I tried getting some of the cleric skills but I had no luck with it.
    Rake
    Rake

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2008-12-19

Light Armor Hybrid Veno/Cleric Builds Empty Re: Light Armor Hybrid Veno/Cleric Builds

Post by Rake Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:46 pm

Aavery wrote:Cool foxy your build is a lot better than mine Razz I have a veno right now that im building with light armor. Right now im at level 18 with vit=5 str=18 dex=18 mag=64 I just wanted to ask if the melee attacks in fox form where based on str or mag? Also does swimming mastery do anything? and the last one, how did you get the thumbnails of the skills? I tried getting some of the cleric skills but I had no luck with it.

Your stats are only 10 points off. By Foxy's build, you should have 54 mag at your level instead of 64. 2 levels would fix that. Just put 5 in str, and 5 in dex. Your basic melee auto-attack in fox form is based of str, w/accuracy and crit rate based on dex. Your early fox form attacks are based on str/dex also. Foxy told me earlier that you get magic damage attacks for fox form though, and that those had their damage based off your mag stat.

Personally I have a 28 "mage" build veno and a 28 "heavy armor/fox form" build veno. I like the heavy fox better. But I kinda messed up and stopped putting mag in after I equipped my fb19 weapon. So now I have too much str/dex and not enough mag. I need a new weapon now but am going to have to wait 3 or 4 levels till I can pump my mag stat enough lol.

So you only having to wait 2 levels to be on track to follow the 1str, 1dex, 3mag every level build, isn't too bad imo.
    Aavery
    Aavery
    Admin

Female

Post by Aavery Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:52 pm

Right now I have been putting enough stats into str and sex to wear light armor and pumping mag. Yeah I figured I would need to pump str and dex a little more.
    FoxyMoxy
    FoxyMoxy

Female

Post by FoxyMoxy Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:42 am

Aav at my lvl Light armor is right at my dex and str , and as for fox form it is as Rakes says for the most part its based on STR & dex
    Nayethe
    Nayethe

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by Nayethe Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:27 pm

Do pure MAG Venos die a lot in PvE? I was wondering because I'm starting my own Veno (I didn't like my Wizard very much), and I was debating on the build I'd use.
    Aavery
    Aavery
    Admin

Female

Post by Aavery Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:34 pm

I think a ligh armor veno makes more sense just because fox form is based off str and dex (I was going to do a pure mag build till I realized fox form is based off str and dex)and since you have a pet dealing lots of damage isn't really that necessary compared to wizards and archers who have to kill things before they get to them.
    Rake
    Rake

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2008-12-19

Post by Rake Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:20 am

Nayethe wrote:Do pure MAG Venos die a lot in PvE? I was wondering because I'm starting my own Veno (I didn't like my Wizard very much), and I was debating on the build I'd use.

My first veno was a pure mag build. And if you can figure out how to control your pet decently, you will not die ever. I rarely get hit, let alone die on my pure mag one. RakesFox is a heavy armor build though, and I have actually died a few times on him. Since I had gotten used to most mobs being phys damage thru the low lvls, I didn't care if I got hit, cuz it usually wasnt for much damage. But when I ran up to a magic damage mob before sending my pet in, I got destroyed quickly.

And actually my heavy armor build veno is doing a robe/heavy mix right now due to just getting robe and pants of the tamer (lvl 30 thing). The mixture is probably comparable to the defenses a light armored veno would have.
    FoxyMoxy
    FoxyMoxy

Female

Post by FoxyMoxy Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:20 am

yeah its really all about pet control although with light armor I hardly ever die unless I am on one of my fun suicide missions, where I am tempting the gods to smite me Smile

Sorry its taking so long to get this Guide done my roomies been home so no computer access

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:10 am