Waffles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Waffles

This is the faction waffles forum we rock tits

4 posters

Application: Orathai, Taois and Nauth

Dakaruch
    Dakaruch

Male
    Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Application: Orathai, Taois and Nauth Empty Re: Application: Orathai, Taois and Nauth

Post by Dakaruch Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:58 am

Well, if you happen to be ingame atm send me a pm and i'll make sure that you come in. After all you seem to be good people and besides we really need more tanks for fb's and bosses. Razz
    Same goes with clerics and venos! Razz
    Nayethe
    Nayethe

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-11-26

Application: Orathai, Taois and Nauth Empty Re: Application: Orathai, Taois and Nauth

Post by Nayethe Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:22 am

We definitely need more Clerics and Barbarians! Anytime you want to join Waffles, shoot me a PM, and I'll get you invites!
    xXxIzziexXx
    xXxIzziexXx

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by xXxIzziexXx Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:21 am

if either one of them arent on u can try to pm me on xXxIzziexXx or Azra_Jade n ill shoot em to yah too whenever you are rdy Smile
    Crossica

Number of posts : 53

Post by Crossica Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Just curious, how did ya here about the Waffles gang? Have you played with many of our members? I definitely like your character choices.
    Crossica

Number of posts : 53

Post by Crossica Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:04 pm

Thanks for the support Orathai

8>)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content