Waffles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Waffles

This is the faction waffles forum we rock tits

4 posters

Application

Paledragon
    Paledragon

Male
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Application Empty Application

Post by Paledragon Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Game name: It's always Pale-something. Usually Paledragon though.

Class: Archer.

Level: 1 ATM since I decided to re-roll my character.

What other guilds have you been in if any: No other guilds.

Any kos on you or do you have a personal kos: Unless I've played this game in a (very short) past life, no.

How active are you? How many days a week do you play?: I try to get on every day, but High School's tough on time.

Any Alts? Their level and class: none

How experienced are you with fb's and bosses?: I haven't had the... pleasure... of going into an fb before. But I do want to see what it's like!

I live in the USA and am 15, but very mature for my age. I'm currently in High School, sophomore year. I know lots of useless trivia. I tend to throw barbs at people, but I can take some back. I (contradictorily) LOVE politics, but have grown more quiet about it. I am also extremely sarcastic, but I do apologize if I step out of line. I'm usually very friendly, and will only get defensive if I am insulted. I'm male, and just like having fun.
    Finals start next week, but it shouldn't affect anything; I'm one of those magical people who can indeed learn by osmosis.

I hope to be accepted,
    AlpineFrost
    AlpineFrost

Male
    Number of posts : 323
    Registration date : 2008-11-25

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by AlpineFrost Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:11 am

Haha! wow 15, those are some big words my friend! You've got my vote Razz
    Syrendel
    Syrendel

Male
    Number of posts : 156
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by Syrendel Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:50 am

ah, mr pale. sounds good my friend. admitting strengths and faults is something most teenagers can't do! sarcasm and wit are what we thrive on. we're not antagonistic, and pretty good people overall. i go by the rule, you don't f*uck with me, or my friends, and you'll do just fine Wink. maturity is good, but you need to know when and when not to bend it too. i mean..our guild is WAFFLES.
    'don't do anything stupid, laugh often' words to live by. you have my vote, pending 'real' PW experience.
    Aavery
    Aavery
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by Aavery Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:51 pm

When i read your were 15 I was thinking "ouch" But you seem like an ok person to me. Got my vote.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content